I am the first person to hack YouTube’s 15min time limit for new unverified accounts. They actually hacked themselves trying to cover a bunch of lies.
There are no perfect crimes, just dumb investigations. We don’t do either.
The story is half surreal, half hilarious, but some of the implications are quite chilling.
SILLY VALLEY CLOWNS IN THE PFIZER FAN CLUB ARE BANNING THOUSANDS OF DISSENTING EXPERTS ON THE BASIS OF “EXPERT CONSENSUS”. MEANWHILE, IN THE REAL WORLD, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN HAVE A CONSENSUS ON WHO’S AN EXPERT
We’ve recently tried to upload a few videos, including the now-famous Dr. Tenpenny TV interview about mRNA jabs, on our back-up channel. We forgot we didn’t lift the 15 minutes limit on this channel (it happens quite often , as you will see, keep it mind). The video was 25 minutes long, so IT DIDN’T UPLOAD and YouTube says THEY ABANDONED PROCESSING IT. That means they don’t know what it contains and it’s never been on their website.
YET YOUTUBE GAVE US A STRIKE AND 2 WEEKS SUSPENSION FOR IT!
WE GOT SUSPENDED FOR A VIDEO THAT’S TOO LONG TO EVEN UPLOAD THERE, CAN YOU FATHOM THIS?!
Please seize this huge opportunity to expose and end their practices by sharing this story far ad wide, made it part of mainstream culture!
If we don’t push back hard enough, we will live in this clown world forever! Are we writing our own life sentences in a nuthouse?Silviu “Silview” Costinescu
MARCH, 23, 2021:
IN THE MOST INSANE TURN OF EVENTS i’VE EXPERIENCED IN THE GOOGLAG:
TRYING TO GET OUT OF its IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION, youtube sinks deeper:
1. Youtube uploaded the 25 min. video on our channel and published it, despite being 10+ minutes over our time limit, proving they can do whatever
2. Less than 2h later they took it down again, proving that you can rely on their worthlessness. But this way they created the link for it, as seen below. A few hundred people saw it on my socials.
3. They Erased the old ban and gave me a brand new one, I got suspended over 20 days in total for that video
4. when they uploaded the video, they did another mistake AND SUNK DEEPER: THEY HAD TO LIFT THE LIMIT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, publishing ANOTHER 29minute LONG VIDEO. iT’S STILL LIVE ON OUR CHANNEL, TO TESTIFY FOR THE LIES.
SO NOW I’M THE FIRST EVER TO CRUSH YOUTUBE’S TIME LIMIT! 🤡🌐
I HAVE ALL THE RECEITS YOU NEED AND MORE:
Took me a while to figure out the logic of this new YouTube spasm:
I was banned for a video that didn’t appear as uploaded anywhere, not even their machines can process that, so they had to solve the conflict, so they completed the upload and reset the counter.
But now we’re back to step one: THEY uploaded a 25+ minute long video on a channel that’s limited to 15. And now THEY created a link to prove it, as seen above :))))))))))))))))
AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY UPLOADED ANOTHER PREVIOUSLY REJECTED 29 MINUTES VIDEO! 😀
The upload interdiction expired, we tried to upload another 29 min video, it got rejected for being too long. Final evidence achieved.
So right now, on my back-up Youtube channel dashboard, impossibly coexist:
– A 15 minutes video limit
– 29 minutes live video
– 30 minutes videos rejected for being too long (before and AFTER the one that caused the stir)
– the deleted 25 minutes video that once was too long to upload, but not too long to earn me a ban. So they uploaded it AFTER the ban, leading to another cascade of dumbassery.
The best part: there’s no legit way out of it for YouTube, can’t wait for their next move which is their next mistake!
The worst part: They keep all uploads on their servers, even those they claim to reject and delete. They, most probably, complete the profile Google holds on every person on Earth, user or not.
1. The original video existed on Youtube at the time and had over 1.3mil views: (If they take it down, it’s on our Odysee channel, absolute MUST SEE!)
They did take it down, eventually, like a week later…
2. We’ve shown before that Alphabet, the company that owns Youtube, also has financial stakes in some of the vaccines discussed in the video.
3. We’ve shown in one of our earliest posts that there can’t be such a thing as “expert consensus” on any matter and if there was it would be the grave of Science. No one has argued the clowns and con-men they call experts more than they argued themselves. There can’t even be a consensus on who’s an expert! The consensus argument is a logical fallacy aka band-wagonning, a scientific illiteracy trademark abhorred by most top scientists in history, and evidenced by a long line of abominations backed by scientific consensus. Most science heroes had to go against the consensus, that’s how you revolutionize and invent. If you believe today the Earth is round, that’s ironically thanks to Giordano Bruno’s sacrifice, who picked a painful death over “consensus”.
Read “Consensus is where Science goes to die”
4. Some of the biggest abominations in history have been backed by fake “expert consensus” like the one YouTube attempts to manufacture. See “Hitler’s Scientists”
5. Banning thousands of dissenting experts in the name of “expert consensus” is a perfect oxymoron that sums up perfectly the con job that YouTube stands as propaganda arm for.
You know who else got perfect consensus by eliminating dissent? Hitler, Stalin, Mao…
“It does not matter who you are, or how smart you are, or what title you have, or how many of you there are, and certainly not how many papers your side has published, if your prediction is wrong then your hypothesis is wrong. Period.” – Richard Feynman
“The work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics.” – Michael Crichton
TO BE UPDATED
We are funded solely by our most generous readers and we want to keep this way. Help SILVIEW.media survive and grow, please donate here, anything helps. Thank you!
! Articles can always be subject of later editing as a way of perfecting them